How does the global submarine cable network work?
More than 1.2 million kilometers of cables distributed across the oceans lead 99% of information on Earth
- The proper use of packaging protects food and other products, but improper disposal may cause environmental damages. See the numbers for manufacturing and recycling of your materials
- With the progress of science, species-breeding techniques guarantee cultivation conditions and ensure the continuous supply of more resistant plants and more nutritious foods
- Natural or artificial edible packaging protects the food, produces no residue and can be as nutritious and tasty as the filling
- Over the last years, we have witnessed a boom in sustainable design - especially in civil construction. Check out five civil construction sustainable design myths
- More than 1.2 million kilometers of cables distributed across the oceans lead 99% of information on Earth. See how this huge fiber optic network operates
- Microbes have inhabited the planet for more than 4 billion years and their development has resulted in a flood of oxygen in the atmosphere - thank to them, we have life on Earth
- Learn about the structure of startups, how they grow and receive funding, and how they differ from small businesses
- Greenhouse effect regulates the temperature of the Earth: gases produced by human activity cause global warning
Subscribe to our newsletter
SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHILE SEND EMAIL!