Where are the largest water reserves located?
Brazil is home to the largest river basin in the world
- Greenhouse effect regulates the temperature of the Earth: gases produced by human activity cause global warning
- Learn about the operation of energy recycling chain, in which plastic is burned and energy is recovered by the heat generated
- Learn about the operation of chemical recycling chain, which transforms molecules to create new products
- Learn about the operation of mechanical recycling chain, the most tradicional method in the world
- Learn about the production process of industrial reclaimed water
- Get to know some initiatives that embody Braskem’s bluevision
- Brazil is home to the largest river basin in the world
- Understand the workings of this economic model
Subscribe to our newsletter
SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHILE SEND EMAIL!